A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barad, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barad graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Barad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Catholic Health Initiative
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Barad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Barad practice?
- Dr. James Barad has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Barad practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Leadville, CO and Lamar, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.