A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baraniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baraniuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baraniuk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baraniuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baraniuk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baraniuk graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baraniuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Baraniuk MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James Baraniuk practice?
- Dr. James Baraniuk has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baraniuk practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Internists.