A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baraniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baraniuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baraniuk
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baraniuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baraniuk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baraniuk graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baraniuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Baraniuk MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James Baraniuk practice?
- Dr. James Baraniuk has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baraniuk practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Internists.