A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barnhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barnhart is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barnhart, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnhart graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Barnhart has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Barnhart MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Barnhart practice?
- Dr. James Barnhart has 1 office location.
Dr. James Barnhart practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.