A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. James Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barrett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Barrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Colusa Regional Medical Center
- Woodland Healthcare -Woodland, Woodland, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans