A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barrett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Barrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Colusa Regional Medical Center
- Woodland Healthcare -Woodland, Woodland, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Turner Barrett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Barrett practice?
- Dr. James Barrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Barrett practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Colusa, CA.
See Colusa Primary Care Doctors and Colusa Geriatric Doctors.