A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Barron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Randolph Barron MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Barron practice?
- Dr. James Barron has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Barron practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.