A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barsz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barsz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barsz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Barsz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Carl Barsz MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Barsz practice?
- Dr. James Barsz has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Barsz practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.