Dr. James Barter Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Barter?

My miracle worker

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Dr. Barter is one of the best doctor to come around. I came close in having cancer. First thing he did was assure me that I was going to be ok. He made calls after surgery to make let family know I was done and answer any questions they had. He is truly a miracle worker. I adore this doctor. He came highly recommended by my previous boss but never expecting more then just a regular basic doctor and patient relationship but after being a patient of his. I now believe there are truly some excellent one and he is by for the best example of what a great doctor is.

JM

Posted on March 14th, 2012

I went to Dr. Barter for a robotic surgery for fibroids. He was most kind, courteous and very professional. He is an excellent doctor. And, I highly recommend him.

Posted on March 29th, 2011

Doesn't take time to explain when I ask questions. Doesn't explain too much of anything. Acts if I were just another number.

Dr. Barter's Expertise is Exceptional, as is his Care for Patients

Posted on May 1st, 2010

When another "doctor" mis-diagnosed me with advanced ovarian cancer, Dr. Barter took the time to evaluate and explain, to myself and my spouse, my medical situation. He gave me hope, based upon his medical expertise, when others had just given me a death sentence. A total hysterectomy was needed, but Dr. Barter was right: my very large tumor was benign. He took a genuine interest in the whole patient, not just the "body parts" and surgery. I would, and I did, trust him with my life.

Doesn't Fully Explain Everything

Posted on January 7th, 2009

This is the second time I had to go back to Dr. Barter. He doesn't take the time to explain everything. I had an ovary and my right fallopian tube removed in September. Now my other ovary has a tumor growing on it. He recommends a full hysterectomy, but that means instance menopause for me. I understand all of that, but he hasn't taken the time to explain, what the means, how I deal with that, or if I will have to take HRT. In addition, he is recommending chemo, and yet again hasn't taken the time to explain that either. He is like well let me get in there and see what is going on.I am not Thanksgiving turkey, and he needs to explain everything.

Dr. James Barter is a Saint!

Posted on May 6th, 2008

I came to Dr. Barter for cancerous cells on my cervix. He is very professional, caring, and conservative. When my former gynocologist wanted to send me to out-patient surgery, Dr. Barter took the more conservative route and cured my medical issue with patience and a less expensive/less dangerous alternative. Most doctors push the more expensive route because of their relationships with pharm. reps. Dr. Barter genuinely tries to use the best route and kept me safe from experiencing surgery when it wasn't 100% necessary.

Posted on June 3rd, 2017