Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Bartlett
Dr. James Bartlett, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bartlett is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital, Aurora Medical Center and ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Bartlett has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Bartlett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Allan Goldman
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi47
Dr. Mohamad Mawaldi
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi22
Dr. Sanjay Bangarulingam
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi22