A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Bartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Bartz MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bartz practice?
- Dr. James Bartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bartz practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Internists.