A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Bass MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Bass practice?
- Dr. James Bass has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Bass practices Family Medicine near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, TX.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.