Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Bass III
Dr. James Bass III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk City, OK, with other offices in Athens, TX and Elk City, OK (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bass is affiliated with BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton, East Texas Medical Center Athens and Mother Frances Hospital. Dr. Bass has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Bass III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. James Bass III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk City, OK.
Dr. Jeffry Lester
Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, General Practice
Elk City, OK 0 mi42
Dr. Jamie Gore
Elk City, OK 0 mi13
Dr. Hetlevia Vilar-Jensen
Elk City, OK 0 mi28