A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bassett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bassett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James B. Bassett practice?
Dr. James Bassett practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.