A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bassett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bassett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brandon Bassett MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Bassett practice?
- Dr. James Bassett has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Bassett practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.