Learn more about Dr. James Batti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Batti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batti
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Batti, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batti graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Batti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Inova Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Batti FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Batti practice?
- Dr. James Batti has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Batti practices Otolaryngology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT.
See Norwalk Otolaryngologists.