A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Batti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Batti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Batti, FAAP, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batti graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Batti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Batti practice?
Dr. James Batti practices Otolaryngology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Avon, CT.
See Hartford Otolaryngologists.