A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Batti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Batti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batti
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Batti, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batti graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Batti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Inova Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Batti FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Batti practice?
- Dr. James Batti has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Batti practices Otolaryngology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT.
See Norwalk Otolaryngologists.