Overall Review

March 5th, 2015
Absolutely great with kids!

February 13th, 2015
Very special Doctor
All my children see Dr. Batti as well as ourselves. In fact I refer him to all our family and friends in Fairfield County Connecticut. He had a great personality, very likeable and a great physician. He is one of the few ENTs with an additional degree to see pediatric ENT as well. We recommend him highly!

October 18th, 2014
The Best!
Dr. Batti is simply the best. I have been to other so called specialists, and have seen assistants or nurses, but with Dr. Batti you actually see him and he spends the time. It's not a factory. He is the greatest.

April 8th, 2013
mom
HE did my daughter's surgery last year and I want my youngest to see him and have heard he moved to CT! I am soooo bummed but Conn. is sooooo lucky to have him. His former office told me he no longer practices which is unfortunate they lied to me. HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER AND REALLY HELPED ME FEEL AT EAST AND THAT WAS HARD TO DO WHEN MY KINDERGARTENER WAS HAVING SURGERY!

September 12th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Batti was thorough in my son's evaluation and we went back a coupleof times to be sure he needed ear tubes (after all, my son was 10 years old and ear tubes are not common for that age). He determined that was the best thing we could do for him to help him hear better (imagine being underwater - that's how he heard things and that was how he was starting to speak, because to my son, that was the norm). Surgery went well and Dr. Batti always informed me of what was going on and what to expect. Dr. Batti is a professional with a wonderful bedside manner. He'spatient and explains things to his patients and the parents very well. Thank you Dr. Batti for giving my son his normal hearing back!

March 22nd, 2011
Incorrect diagnose. He suggested unnecessary surgery (from second opinion) that's not needed.

November 13th, 2009
Very careful physcian. Disagree with above ... I feel Dr. Batti was careful performing surgery in the operating room instead of in the office. I want my child to be SAFE! and what better place then in the operating room.

October 5th, 2009
Tongue tied
I was told by my son's pediatrician and the staff at Dr. Batti's VA office that addressing a tongue tie is a common, simple, virtually painless and straightforward in-office procedure done "all the time". When I could not get an appointment with the recommended physician in Dr. Batti's office in VA, I settled for an appointment with Dr. Batti and went expecting to have my son's frenulum cut. The visit was not only a waste of 3 hours of my day, but Dr. Batti actually recommended that my son be put under general anesthesia to clip the frenulum!! As though general anesthesia for a one month old is safer than cutting a small piece of skin in which there is "virtually no bleeding." I could not believe what Dr. Batti was recommending and asked him to verify that he said he wanted to do a surgical procedure in an OR with anesthesia... he was evasive and did not answer the question until I asked twice more. And then he said that all the other physicians in the practice would have done the procedure in the office. In my mind, Dr. Batti was not interested in my son's well being, but rather his bottom line. Obviously OR surgical procedures cost more than an in office visit! Dr. Batti even had the nerve to say that 99.9% of the time the in-office procedure would be safe but that he wanted to be conservative b/c the baby could move and he would have no way of stopping any possible bleeding. I'm sorry, but if you're a surgeon and you can't adequately address bleeding in an emergency before getting the patient to the hospital ACROSS THE STREET, you should find another line of work. I have cut my finger worse with a kitchen knife and managed to survive. Furthermore, option number two of "waiting to see if there is a speech impediment" before cutting the frenulum, so then my son could go to a speech pathologist to learn to lift his tongue, is hardly sound advice. Why put a child through that?? I would NOT recommend Dr. Batti and was thoroughly insulted that he believed me to be dumb enough to agree to put my one month old under general anesthesia for a minor, non-life threatening procedure.

November 6th, 2008