A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Battin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Battin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Battin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Battin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martinsburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Battin DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Battin practice?
- Dr. James Battin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Battin practices Internal Medicine near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Internists.