A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bauer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Bauer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Bauer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Bauer practice?
- Dr. James Bauer has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Bauer practices Family Medicine near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Lake Orion Primary Care Doctors.