Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

excellent! show details excellent!
May 2nd, 2015

Excellent! Delivered my son via c section. While pregnant visited me in the er every time I was there. Checked on me after my son was a month old when admitted to the er for kidney trouble. Excellent staff as well!

bad doctor show details bad doctor
by Leila wehunt on Apr 17th, 2015

Dr bauerband is the worst doctor I've had when my daughter was born in 2007 he delivered her I had to have reconstruct surgery a year after she was born I almost bleed to death because he caused her to split me bad enough I had to have witch hazel to stop the bleeding I couldn't walk for two months after giving birth don't trust Dr James bauerband

A Doctor Who Actually Cares About His Patients show details A Doctor Who Actually Cares About His Patients
May 27th, 2012

After six years of being confined to home, doctor, pharmacy, grocery store, Dr. Bauerband has helped me more than any doctor relating to my particular problem. He got me an appointment to have a mammogram and bone scan without my asking. I did not think there was any hope of ever being helped again. I just have so much appreciation for his quality of care...