A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baumann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baumann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baumann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Baumann practice?
Dr. James Baumann practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.