A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baumann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baumann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daryl Baumann DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Baumann practice?
- Dr. James Baumann has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baumann practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.