Dr. James Baumann DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 25th, 2013
Excellent Doctor and Staff
I am very pleased/happy with this doctors office, from the moment I come in the front door until I leave, I feel extremely at ease. Nancy the receptionist, Jessica the Nurse, PA Tessa Tibbens & DR. James Baumann are all excellent. If you want a team/Primary Care Physician who truly cares, then North Point Medical is where you want to go. Perfect bedside manners, you are not a number-you are a patient and you're important. I am not one of those people who likes going to doctors, but with them I do. I can't say enough good things about them. Thanks North Point Medical, I'm a patient for life.

July 9th, 2013
Work at St Jude Medical Microelectron Bonder
Always able to make appointment for same week. You are take care of right away they are very prompt. The staff is kind and will always help you with what ever, it is that you need. Doctor Baumann has diagnosis all my problems he treated me with respect and when he is with me he spend the time to explain the plan of treatment and if I need to follow up my appointment is made right away. The wait time is very short when you arrive at the office for your appointment.

May 9th, 2012
A good choice for family doctor
Been a patient for nearly 20 years.

June 27th, 2008
Not in a hurry
My first visit with Dr Baumann lasted almost 20 minutes. He was not in a hurry, and we covered everything I wanted in my records with a new Dr. He followed up the next day with referrals and information needed.