Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Excellent Doctor and Staff show details Excellent Doctor and Staff
by Stephen Taylor on Jul 25th, 2013

I am very pleased/happy with this doctors office, from the moment I come in the front door until I leave, I feel extremely at ease. Nancy the receptionist, Jessica the Nurse, PA Tessa Tibbens & DR. James Baumann are all excellent. If you want a team/Primary Care Physician who truly cares, then North Point Medical is where you want to go. Perfect bedside manners, you are not a number-you are a patient and you're important. I am not one of those people who likes going to doctors, but with them I do. I can't say enough good things about them. Thanks North Point Medical, I'm a patient for life.

Work at St Jude Medical Microelectron Bonder show details Work at St Jude Medical Microelectron Bonder
by Linda J Jackson on Jul 9th, 2013

Always able to make appointment for same week. You are take care of right away they are very prompt. The staff is kind and will always help you with what ever, it is that you need. Doctor Baumann has diagnosis all my problems he treated me with respect and when he is with me he spend the time to explain the plan of treatment and if I need to follow up my appointment is made right away. The wait time is very short when you arrive at the office for your appointment.

A good choice for family doctor show details A good choice for family doctor
May 9th, 2012

Been a patient for nearly 20 years.

Great Family Doctor show details Great Family Doctor
by Citysearch User on Jul 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

We have been with Dr. Baumann for over 10 years. He is the best family physican our family has ever had. He always takes the time necessar...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Citysearch User on Dec 19th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Baumann was referred to us by friends when we moved here 8 years ago. He is very professional and really listens to his patients. It fee...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Not in a hurry show details Not in a hurry
Jun 27th, 2008

My first visit with Dr Baumann lasted almost 20 minutes. He was not in a hurry, and we covered everything I wanted in my records with a new Dr. He followed up the next day with referrals and information needed.