Dr. James Baumgartner MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Orlando, FL

January 29th, 2012
The best of the Best
I went to one dr for my son, and right off hand I did not like him, then I went to Dr.b and Loved him, not only did he take care my my son, he took care of me, and my cousion, he is an amazing dr,

July 29th, 2010
A+ Doctor
I love Dr. Baumgartner and his staff. He and Amy have been taking good care of my son since he was born at Hermann hospital. He and his staff have patience and compasion for his patient's. I would not trade him in for any other doctor. Some doctors tend to forget that there patients and there family are human, have feelings also, and when there are children involved not only are they treating the kids but also have to take care of their parents. We have our share of "the rollercoaster" ride but like he said but have patience it has to stop some time.

June 2nd, 2010
Dr. Baumgartner is one of the most amazing doctors and simply one of the most caring and dedicated men I've ever met. He goes above and beyond what most doctors do, and is genuinely interested in your condition and in the way you feel and live. There is no question in my mind that we were blessed to have him as a doctor - there is no other neurosurgeon in the US that I would have rather had working on my daughter.

January 20th, 2010
Dr. Baumgartner Is Awesome!
I highly recommend Dr, Baumgartner! Our son was born with a Meningocele. Dr. Baumgartner was great throughout the whole process from start to finish, very caring, has a wonderful bedside manner, and is an excellent Neurosurgeon, you cannot go wrong having him take care of your child, he is WONDERFUL!