A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Beach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Beach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Beach graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leon Beach DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Beach practice?
- Dr. James Beach has 1 office location.
Dr. James Beach practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.