Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 6th, 2016

i would not ever go to any other physician, he's been my doctor for over 40 years and i love being his patient!

by Maria Luther on May 2nd, 2016

I have been going to this Dr. office for over 17 years, and have to say they are the BEST I've ever had. I love the smiles and they are prompt on taking care of concerns that arise. LOVE THEM ALL THERE!

Feb 25th, 2016

The ladies at the front desk are really rude to patients. None of them were rude to me but I witnessed one of the ladies being so disgusting to a patient. The wait time is ridiculous. Waited about 2 hours to see the doctor who saw me for less than 10 minutes. He was okay, I probably would have rated him higher if the overall experience hadn't been so horrible. If you can afford to go to another clinic, I advise you to do so! If you have to go to this one, prepare to wait several hours and be treated like second class citizens by some obese gorillas.

BEACH GREAT/DESK STAFF RIDICULAS show details BEACH GREAT/DESK STAFF RIDICULAS
by Mr. Patient(s) on Feb 24th, 2016

The girls at the front desk are extremely rude. They make some of the patients feel very uncomfortable. The women that takes your payment following your visit is thee worst of the bunch. Dr. Beach, FANTASTIC DR. spends quality time with patients, ensuring they are comfortable, satisfied and that any and all questions, comments & concerns are addressed. Very kind man, he knows he needs to re staff the front desk, its just a slow process finding the right people for the job and interview them without current staff becoming curious. They read these reviews. whenever they get stupid with someone, they start to watch the reviews. So I encourage everyone to do the same as so many of us have. Hope this helps at least one person making Dr. Beach's office theirs.

Do Not Care for Patients show details Do Not Care for Patients
by Ben Bruce on Feb 13th, 2015

Terribly rude staff. Very poor at follow up. PA Roderick Meraz not responsive.

by Joe M. on Jan 30th, 2015

Dr Beach is the standard by which all others should be judged.

Patient show details Patient
Jun 19th, 2012

Dr.Beach has been my physician for about 30 yrs. I have nothing but high regards for him.

32 Years..Thanks show details 32 Years..Thanks
May 8th, 2012

Dr. Beach is a caring through Doctor who spends time and explains things..works with patients to truly find what is wrong...

Apr 30th, 2012

As my doctor you could not ask for anyone better ,but his pa suck she has no manners and very rode person

Looooooooooooong wait show details Looooooooooooong wait
Feb 4th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr Beach for about 4 years, and have never waited less than 45 minutes. My last appt, I waited a little over an hour, only to have the Dr spend about 10 minutes with me. I also had to call for follow up after blood test results. His office did not call me.He's a nice guy, but has way too many patients.

Dec 28th, 2010

Very Good Doctor he is my family Doctor, but it's been hard trying to get a appointment with him latley i allway's get stuck with some other doctor that i really dont like....

Dr. Beach is the BEST!! show details Dr. Beach is the BEST!!
Dec 4th, 2010

Dr. Beach is the epitomy of an EXCELLENT physician, kind, aring and thorough.