Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

I Couldn't Ask For A Better Orthopedic Doctor!!!! show details I Couldn't Ask For A Better Orthopedic Doctor!!!!
by Ms. Neal on Dec 9th, 2013

Since Dr. Beale stopped taking other insurances I've not been able to find another doctor like him and his staff. If he ever decides to take other insurances again I'll be the first on the list to come back because I haven't found another Othropedic surgeon like him which is why I've held off and probably will continue to hold off on having neck or back surgery until I can find another Orthopedic surgeon close to Dr. Beale.

One of the BEST Doctors in Detroit,Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!! show details One of the BEST Doctors in Detroit,Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Cindy Grant on Sep 30th, 2009

Dr. Beale took care of my right shoulder from the day I first saw him.If more Doctors were like him, then people wouldn't have such fear of seeing Doctors. Doctor Beale goes far beyond what you came to see him about. He asks you you all the right questions, and makes you feel at ease. All I have to say is I owe my RIGHT SHOULDER to Dr. Beale.Dr. Beale I can't THANK YOU enough for your help and support.Cindy G.