Dr. James Bean Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bean Jr?

Best Doctor Money Can Buy

Posted on December 17th, 2013

I found Dr Bean about 7 yrs ago. I had a hysterectomy many years prior to finding him. I was on hormone replacement but was experiencing many horrible side affects. My first impression of Dr Bean was incredible. How many doctors greet you with a hug? He spent at least an hour with me face to face in a very comfortable setting. Not you're typical doctor office atmosphere...More like his living room. I felt so at ease expressing my lack of sex drive. After running test we found not only were my hormones way out of whack so was my thyroid. I was sleeping better after one week and my sex drive came back within a month. I've recommended him to numerous people since...even male friends. My primary doctor through Kaiser Permanente disliked the fact I turned to Funtional Medicine for my hormone problems...But you know what...when and if they suggest anything other than what I'm doing I tell them, I've never felt better...I feel like I'm in my twenties so why would I want to go back to the sensitive breast, lack of sex drive and trouble sleeping just to mention a few problems I was having while being on conventional hormones. Soon after that, the subject changes and they say ok well if you ever want to try the hormones we offer, just let us know. Just so you all know, not only is Dr Bean a great doctor...his nurse Beverly is unbelievable...Talk about compassionate...She too has spent an unusual amount of time with me before the doctor even sees me. Never have I felt rushed. How many nurses do you know give you her cell# and tell you if you have any concerns to call her anytime. All I can say is I don't know what I'd do without him. Dr Bean I love you, you're the Best !!!

Finally a Dr. that knows the signs of hypothyroidism

Posted on September 24th, 2009

After going to Dr.s for 30 years and spending thousands of dollars, it was so refreshing to stumble upon Dr. Bean. He recognized and successfully diagnosed treated my husband, my daughter, me and my son. We all had different symptoms and suffered from the same problem: Hypothyroidism. He and his staff are fabulous!!!! we love you DR. BEAN!!!

Posted on July 18th, 2014