A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Beaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Beaty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaty
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Beaty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Femoral Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Slipped Epiphyses
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaty graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beaty has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Beaty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. Beaty practice?
- Dr. James Beaty has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Beaty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Orthopedic Surgeons.