A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Beauchene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Beauchene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchene graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Beauchene has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James George Beauchene MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James G. Beauchene practice?
- Dr. James Beauchene has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Beauchene practices Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.