A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Beckmen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Beckmen is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckmen graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Beckmen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kevin Beckmen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Beckmen practice?
- Dr. James Beckmen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Beckmen practices Family Medicine near Solvang, CA.
See Solvang Family Physicians.