A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Beckmen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Beckmen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beckmen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beckmen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckmen graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Beckmen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kevin Beckmen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Beckmen practice?
- Dr. James Beckmen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Beckmen practices Family Medicine near Solvang, CA.
See Solvang Primary Care Doctors.