Dr. James Belcher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 28th, 2011
I have never had a problem out of the doctor and his staff they have always been curtious and caring of their patients I even recommended a friend for deliverance of her baby. He was a excellent doctor and still is

September 5th, 2009
Dr. Belcher did not attempt to take a history at all. He did not ask if I had any problems. He did a quick pap smear, and did not ask if I had any abnormal paps in the past. He did not ask me about STD's or STD testing. He did not even ask if I was sexually active. He did not ask if I had any questions. He did not advise me at all on the use of my birth control, which I had not used in several years, or tell me I had to refrigerate it until use (the nuva ring). I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, and I do not think he should be practicing medicine.

August 12th, 2009
Worst experience in a doctor's office
The staff was not friendly and practically ignored me. I waited for an hour and no one had the courtesy to let me know the doctor was running behind schedule. Two people that signed in at least 30 minutes after me were seen first. The nurse did not know how to use the scale or read my blood pressure. I had to ask her if she needed help. I waited in the examination room for an additional 20 minutes and then left. Would not recommend.

October 6th, 2008
Need an doctor who cares?
Dr. J Belcher has been a wonderful doctor to me every since day one. Even when I miss appointments his staff calls and follows up with me. He has a great relationship with me and still remembers when he delivered my kids. This is a doctor who loves what he does and it shows. Him and his entire staff are caring and they are excellent in what they do.