A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bellina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bellina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bellina, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellina graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bellina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Bellina MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Bellina practice?
- Dr. James Bellina has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Bellina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Terrytown, LA.