Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About James Bellor Jr
James Bellor Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frederick, MD, with other offices in Columbia, MD and Annapolis, MD. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. James Bellor Jr is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital, Columbia, Md and Howard County General Hospital. James Bellor Jr has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
James Bellor Jr has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
James Bellor Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.
Dr. Matthew Bruntel
Internal Medicine, Dermatology
Frederick, MD 0 mi13
Dr. Sarabjit Singh
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Frederick, MD 0 mi20
Dr. Jacqueline Eghrari-Sabet
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Frederick, MD 0.05 mi28