Dr. James Benecke Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Benecke Jr?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. James Benecke Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2016

I would recommend him highly--and have done so. Family and friends see him also.

Dr. Benecke is a very kind, direct and knowledgable doctor. He is very busy so that is why the ease of appt. is not excellent. You do have to call early to get in unless it's urgent and he usually will talk to you or have his staff give you a message about what to do.

December 31st, 2015

Awesome Doctor

I was referred to him by a dr in the same building. And I couldnrt go wrong. He rebuilt my ear drum and it has been working from day one. When all other drs have failed. And a few months ago i had surgery for a bone anchored hearing aid. And dr Benecke is the best. He gave me my hearing back when i was told i would never have it back. He is very kind. And takes his time to talk to u. He explains everything he will do. I recommend him to everyone who needs an ent.

September 25th, 2015

Terrible.

Absolutely terrible. He yelled at a staff member when I was in the office. He is very condescending and arrogant. I would not waste your time with him.

March 3rd, 2015

excellent care

August 18th, 2014

Terrible

Dr. Benecke is an arrogant person. He talked down to me and acted like my complaints were not real. He spent no time with me and acted as if he had more important things to do.

December 3rd, 2013

Initial Appointment

Dr. Benecke and his staff were very friendly and helpful! I was late for my appointment, and I was planning on rescheduling. However, they fit me in that same day! Thanks for all your help!

June 27th, 2013

systematic practice

He has a systematic practice. There is no individual planning nor attention. If you don't fit into his pre slotted treatment programs he dosen't have time for you. He cares about a few patients and the rest of us are a pay check...if you have a complicated case go somewhere else with a doctor who does care...

April 5th, 2013

Makes you feel like you are his only patient

Dr Benecke needs to give lessons to other doctors about compassion, time and bedside manner. He truly enjoys helping people, and takes the time to explain things to you.

February 5th, 2013

I have recommended Dr Benecke to several friends. He is just awesome and really explains everything. Had excellent bed side manner and made us feel like we were his most important patient.

February 7th, 2011

I have recommended Dr. Benecke to several friends. The way he connects with patients should be the model for all doctors to strive to achieve. He solved a hearing problem that other doctors said I'd just have to get used to.

May 17th, 2010

Fantastic doctor!

Dr. Benecke is a doctor that has given me hope when I didn't feel very hopeful. After months of being off balance he was able to prescribe medications that helped me feel normal again. Especially helpful was his calmness. Dr. Benecke does not push for a surgical solution, but tries the least invasive options first. Fortunately for me, surgery hasn't been necessary. I highly recommend Dr. Benecke and his staff.

September 17th, 2009

Top Doc

Simply, the best hearing and balance Doctor I've been to in the last twenty years. That includes all the top rated clinics in the U.S..