Dr. James Benecke Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Benecke Jr?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2017

I was shocked to see negative reviews. They Must not come from a patient of Dr Benecke. He is the most kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and patient Dr. I have ever seen. Anyone who can be his patient is very blessed. I moved out of state, and doctors here do not have the expertise that Dr. BENECKE has, nor do they care. They do not have any experience with vertigo. I would be so thankful if I could be his patient again.

I would recommend him highly--and have done so. Family and friends see him also.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. Benecke is a very kind, direct and knowledgable doctor. He is very busy so that is why the ease of appt. is not excellent. You do have to call early to get in unless it's urgent and he usually will talk to you or have his staff give you a message about what to do.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2015

I was referred to him by a dr in the same building. And I couldnrt go wrong. He rebuilt my ear drum and it has been working from day one. When all other drs have failed. And a few months ago i had surgery for a bone anchored hearing aid. And dr Benecke is the best. He gave me my hearing back when i was told i would never have it back. He is very kind. And takes his time to talk to u. He explains everything he will do. I recommend him to everyone who needs an ent.

Terrible.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Absolutely terrible. He yelled at a staff member when I was in the office. He is very condescending and arrogant. I would not waste your time with him.

excellent care

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Terrible

Posted on August 18th, 2014

Dr. Benecke is an arrogant person. He talked down to me and acted like my complaints were not real. He spent no time with me and acted as if he had more important things to do.

Initial Appointment

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Dr. Benecke and his staff were very friendly and helpful! I was late for my appointment, and I was planning on rescheduling. However, they fit me in that same day! Thanks for all your help!

systematic practice

Posted on June 27th, 2013

He has a systematic practice. There is no individual planning nor attention. If you don't fit into his pre slotted treatment programs he dosen't have time for you. He cares about a few patients and the rest of us are a pay check...if you have a complicated case go somewhere else with a doctor who does care...

Makes you feel like you are his only patient

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr Benecke needs to give lessons to other doctors about compassion, time and bedside manner. He truly enjoys helping people, and takes the time to explain things to you.

Posted on February 5th, 2013

I have recommended Dr Benecke to several friends. He is just awesome and really explains everything. Had excellent bed side manner and made us feel like we were his most important patient.

Posted on February 7th, 2011

I have recommended Dr. Benecke to several friends. The way he connects with patients should be the model for all doctors to strive to achieve. He solved a hearing problem that other doctors said I'd just have to get used to.

Fantastic doctor!

Posted on May 17th, 2010

Dr. Benecke is a doctor that has given me hope when I didn't feel very hopeful. After months of being off balance he was able to prescribe medications that helped me feel normal again. Especially helpful was his calmness. Dr. Benecke does not push for a surgical solution, but tries the least invasive options first. Fortunately for me, surgery hasn't been necessary. I highly recommend Dr. Benecke and his staff.