A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Benedict is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Benedict, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Benedict has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Logan Regional Hospital
- Medications During Pregnancy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Benedict MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Benedict practice?
- Dr. James Benedict has 1 office location.
Dr. James Benedict practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Logan, UT.
See Logan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.