Dr. James Benedict Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Benedict?

December 29th, 2014

Dr. Benedict saved my life and the life of my unborn baby. He diagnosed me correctly and quickly. I will always refer friends with high risk pregnancies to Dr. Benedict. He and his whole team are amazing people. If I had another doctor I am not sure I would have my son with me today!

May 31st, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Benedict for the past 12 years. I've had two condititons: endometrial hyperplasia and cervical pre-cancer. He dealt with each of these problems by explaining what they were and my options for treatment. Although he--like most physicians--don't have the time to go into a lengthy explanation of disease, its causes, various intricacies of treatment, he did give me a clear understanding of my health problems, prognosis, treatment and treatment risks. He followed up and strongly advised that I followed up with him annually. Not sure which "Dr. Benedict" other reviewers described, but my Dr. Benedict is excellent.

December 14th, 2010

HORRIBLE experience

I was unsure about him from day one because Dr. Benedict does not make eye contact with the patient, does not explain things, does not remember me from one visit to another, does not review my history before talking to patient. Patient ends up filling him in on everything over and over everytime they see him. His office staff is the RUDEST I have ever encountered too!!!

March 8th, 2009

This Dr. caused my dau to suffer major birth injury including hypoxia while he was ADAF at Holloman AFM NM. HORRIBLE Dr.

March 20th, 2017