Dr. James Benjamin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Benjamin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

Terrible Doctor

Issues while in hospital - Dr. did not address, issues with knee replacement for 4 years, had bakers cyst on replaced knee. Terrible bedside manner and cocky, Would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 21st, 2015

SKILLFUL SURGEON WITH GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR

Bilateral knee replacement at 61; both hips replaced at 70. I'm now 81 with perfect use of knees and hips. Dr. Benjamin's style evokes confidence and his surgery results in the lifestyle you hope for. He is kind, considerate, professional, efficient, and very funny. He works with patients and family members to assure clear understanding of the surgery as well as pre- and post-op care. He tells it like it is and then gets the job done.

July 12th, 2015

Outstanding professional.

I had a bi-lateral total knee replacement and two days out of the hospital I was doing Physical Therapy. The initial assessment was " why are you here? We want people to leave in this good a condition." Other patients were asking who was my doctor as they sat in there wheel chairs struggling to get up and walk i was walking with a cane (just in case) rather than a walker.

March 10th, 2015

48 and walking better than I have in 40 years.

Dr Benjamin has replace both my hips. Best thing I've done in the last 9 months. Up and walking with assistance first day both times. Playing in the Ocean 5 weeks after the first surgery, going to auditions 12 days after the second surgery. Highly recommend Dr Benjamin. Excellent experience with office staff before and after surgeries. Great follow up!!!!

March 6th, 2014

Just had my hip replaced

I am an Operating Room nurse who chose Dr Benjamin both because of his excellent reputation in the community as well as my experience working with him in the Operating Room. His office staff was efficient and friendly. Oro Valley Hospital was top notch, and I've been amazed at what an easy recovery experience that I've had. I am returning to work as a nurse in a couple of weeks and couldn't be happier with the care that I received from Dr Benjamin. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing joint replacement surgery!

November 17th, 2013

It has been 16 years since Dr. Benjamin did my hip replacement. It has never given me trouble - just keeps doing its job. What more can you ask?

January 29th, 2013

Rude and a real Jerk bad attitude towards his patients.

This guy's ego is bigger than his practice. He has a bad case of God Syndrome. Treats his patients like second class citizens and is rude to them. I needed a dual stage knee revision and asked a question about my xray. His answer was quit trying to read your XRAY! My implant was loose and I was taking a prescribed high dosage of pain killers as I was in a great deal of constant chronic pain. He told me I was a drug addict and that I will have a lot of problems with post surgical pain. He does not care if you hurting. Also he only gave me a 70 % chance of a successful surgery. If he took more pride in his work his success rate would be higher. Don't know about his surgical skills, his attitude was enough to tell me that this is not a surgeon I want cutting on me. You have been warned.

May 11th, 2011