A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. James Benzmiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Benzmiller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Benzmiller, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Benzmiller graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Benzmiller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Facility - Thedacare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Albert Benzmiller MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Benzmiller practice?
- Dr. James Benzmiller has 1 office location.
Dr. James Benzmiller practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Dermatologists and Mankato Pathologists.