A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Beretta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Beretta, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Beretta graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Beretta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Beretta DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Beretta practice?
- Dr. James Beretta has 1 office location.
Dr. James Beretta practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pelham, AL.
See Pelham Anesthesiologists and Pelham Pain Management Doctors.