A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bertz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bertz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Bertz DDS, FACS, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Bertz practice?
- Dr. James Bertz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bertz practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Dentists.