A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Bertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bertz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Bertz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bertz DDS, FACS, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Bertz practice?
- Dr. James Bertz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bertz practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Dentists.