Surgeons
2001 Peachtree Rd NE
Ste 705
Atlanta, GA 30309
404-355-0743
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

by shon on May 4th, 2014

I have an appiontment with this doctor and from reading these reviews I'm very skeptical about seeing him now. I'm not so sure I want to go through with the appointment.

|  Find a better doctor  |  show details
by R on Jan 5th, 2014

I went to peachtree orthopedic for a serious broken foot injury. I found the staff at the clinic Very rude . The nurse was extremely rude to me . Dr beskin always made left a unpleasant feeling with me. And never really gave me a solution to the matter. Just pushed me off to physical therpy which was just as rude I went maybe three times . I wasn't happy with his service and would recommend to look elsewhere In fact the dr never did anything for me I healed by nature in time.

Nov 4th, 2012

I had seen one of his colleagues for a prior foot issue. Due to illness, I ended up being forced into scheduling an appointment with him. His nurse. Leeann, is rude and completely unprofessional. After describing my issue, he looks at the MRI report (not the scans themselves) he says there is nothing wrong but offers me a cortisone injection. After asking more questions regarding my pain and why I should go forward with the injection, he underlines an area of the MRI report and points to it. Terrible. Top doctor? According to whom?

|  Wrong procedures on toes  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

I went to the doctor complaining of having a bad toe nail due to clawing of my 2nd toe. 1st visit he said for me to keep the nail trimmed. I did that but the nail continue to be bothersome. 2nd visit I let him consult with my doctor who informed him that I was clinching my toes due to depression. He said he had never heard of such. The doctor decided to do what I thought was to remove the toenail. I was schedule to got to the the surgical center. I was curious as to why he wanted me to go there because I thought he could remove the nail in the office but I went to the center anyway. Following the procedure I was given instructions and sent home. When I returned for a follow up I was sitting in the lobby with another one of his patients who told me that she had her toes fused. I said wow, and asked why she did that. She said she wanted pretty toes. She also said that she had a pin in her toes. I then said ouch! that would hurt me because I clinch my toes. I explained to her what that meant. She was called back and I didn't see her again. When I went in to see the doctor he began by asking me some questions. He then said that he was going to remove the pin. I said "pin"? "What pin"? It was at that moment I realized why my toe hurt so much when I bumped it a few times. Yep he fused my toe and not only that toe but 2 others. I couldn't believe he had fused the bones in my toes. When I returned for the 3rd follow up I remember him saying you still have swelling. Of course I still have swelling "I was still trying to clinch my toes" you D---y. That is what I was thinking. I got my record and looked at it. The signature looks like mine (aaah) but did I sign it? I don't remember every discussing with him about any procedure to fuse the bones in my toes. I wasn't looking to beautify my toes I wanted comfort. Just imagine having the bones fused in your toes and trying to clench/bend them constantly. Yep, you've guessed it my toes look deformed because I am trying to clench/bend them. I could not clench the 2nd toe anymore so I clench the big toe and it looks awfully deformed now.

Jun 15th, 2012

Tremendously poor scheduling department. Selective in who he treats.Terrible bedside manner.

Mar 23rd, 2012

Dr. Beskin was unprofessional and discourteous. I came to Dr. Beskin for achilles pain and swelling along with associated hip pain on the same leg. After waiting for 2 hours, he met with me for less than 5 minutes. During this time, he revealed that he was unaware that I had been x-rayed upon arrival, glanced at my ankle and told me he couldn't guess what the problem was with my hip, assumed I had tendonitis-like issues, and told me he couldn't help me. I told him that I felt he didn't spend fair time reviewing my case and that I had a few questions. He responded by telling me that he was very frustrated with personal issues and was overbooked today, and told me that I he was "only helping the people that he can" and that I was not one of them.

Mar 23rd, 2012

Outrageous behavior. Evidently he was having a bad day..... and I feel sorry for him.... but as a doctor it would be better if he just cancelled the appointment rather than act as he did.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

Should of had my first 2 surgeries with Dr. Beskin might of avoided the 3rd due to the 1st surgeons screw up. Awesome knowledge, bed side manner and attention to details.

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2009

Outcome of my spur removal was better than expected. He even removed my stiches himself. Least painful joint injections I've ever had. HIGHLY recommend him.

|  Torn achillies  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2009

He was excellent

|  Possibly my foot is messed for life!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2008

I had what should have been a simple Bunionectomy, which turned into a desaster. I told Dr. Beskin that I was in continued pain and my big toe was going in the opposite direction. He made light of this problem and said it was only matter of cosmetics. He told me my toe was only a little over corrected, which could be resolved with me bandaging my foot every night and wearing tight shoes to make my toe move toward the right. As it turns out after three second opinions. I have to have several corrective surgeries to correct the problem. The last Doctor I consulted with, said my problem was so server he recommended that I go to Duke University and have an Orthopedic Specialist perform my surgery. All three of them said, they would not attempt to do the surgery themselves. Please be aware of the Doctor. It would have been different if he said, "yes, you have a problem that will require corrective surgery"; but he tried to throw it off to being something that is in my mind...