Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Besunder
Dr. James Besunder, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Besunder is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital and MetroHealth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Besunder has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Besunder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.
Dr. John McBride
Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
Akron, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Gregg Digiulio
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Akron, OH 0 mi30
Dr. Debbie Toder
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Akron, OH 0 mi32