Learn more about Dr. James Bethea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bethea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bethea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethea graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bethea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Providence Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bethea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Bethea practice?
Dr. James Bethea practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.