Learn more about Dr. James Bethea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bethea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bethea
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bethea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bethea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethea graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bethea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frank Bethea MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Bethea practice?
- Dr. James Bethea has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bethea practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.