A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Betoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Betoni, Assistant Professor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Betoni graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Betoni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Salvatore Betoni DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Betoni practice?
- Dr. James Betoni has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Betoni practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.