A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Betti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Betti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Betti
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Betti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Betti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Betti graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Betti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Betti MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Betti practice?
- Dr. James Betti has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Betti practices Urology near Dover, NH.
Additional practice locations include: York, ME.
See Dover Urologists.