A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Betti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Betti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Betti
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Betti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Betti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Betti graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Betti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Betti MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Betti practice?
- Dr. James Betti has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Betti practices Urology near Dover, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, NH and Rochester, NH.
See Dover Urologists.