Dr. James Betzhold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Betzhold?

May 1st, 2012

Considering he is a PEDIATRIC doctor, he has no bedside manor whatsoever. He seems to hate his job and I wouldn't bring my child back to him ever!

July 6th, 2010

HORRIBLE

My son had severe reflux and is 4 months old. We had our Pedatrician call to make an appointment with Dr. Betzhold several times because the wait time for an appointment, was 3 months which our Pedatrician even thought was awful! When we finally got to our appointment, the staff were rude and Dr. Betzhold was even worse! He literally spent 2 minutes with us and prescribed him a medicine that wasnt even approved for his age which we were not told..only through calling the pharamacy to get his prescription were we told it couldnt be used with infants..what an idiot he is not to know that! HORRIBLE Doctor and I honestly wouldn't recommend him to an enemy. Don't waste your time.

December 18th, 2009

Very frustrating and disappointing

This visit was a complete waste of time and money. My child had been suffering with stomach pain for 9 mos. and we had gone thru everything with my pediatrician and this was the next step. He was very abrupt and insistent that the medical records were not available although I had confirmed 3 times that his office rec'd them. His physical exam of my child took around 30 seconds. I did not feel that he listened to me or my child. Offered very little in the regard of diagnosis or treatment. There was NO follow up although my pediatrician and allergist both contacted him personally. When we left the office my child asked "That's it? Why won't he help me?" (this from a 6 year old) Left frustrated, disappointed and still searching for answers.

February 3rd, 2016