A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bevilacqua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bevilacqua
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bevilacqua Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bevilacqua, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bevilacqua graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bevilacqua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Hawthorn Medical Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Bevilacqua MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bevilacqua practice?
- Dr. James Bevilacqua has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bevilacqua practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Radiologists.