A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bevilacqua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bevilacqua, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bevilacqua graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bevilacqua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Hawthorn Medical Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Bevilacqua MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bevilacqua practice?
- Dr. James Bevilacqua has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bevilacqua practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Radiologists.