Dr. James Bicos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bicos?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. James Bicos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016

Excellent care

I put off having my issue looked at for years due to a bad previous experience with a physician. I wish I had found Dr. Bicos and Performance Orthopedics years ago. From my first phone call to my first appointment, it has been nothing but excellent care. I am so looking forward to finally feeling better!

May 5th, 2016

Wonderful physician, highly recommend

I would highly recommend this physician. He is thorough with a wonderful bedside manner. One of the many things that I found exceptional about Dr Bicos is that when I walked into his office I had a list of questions and concerns that I wanted to ask him. Remarkably, I never had to ask him any of these questions due to the fact that he addressed and answered all of my concerns during his exam. I've seen several orthopedic doctors for the same reason and he is definitely the most knowledgeable, reliable and approachable physician by far.

September 17th, 2015

very extensive rebuilding of right shoulder. recovery is about 98% today

May 6th, 2015

Very pleased with Dr Bicos and his staff. Went to see him after having an unsuccessful meniscus tear surgery with a different surgeon. He has a very approachable and professional bedside manner. He listened to me with patience and explained my problem in great detail. His medical assistant and staff were also very knowledgable and helpful. Dr Bicos and his staff deserve rating of 5 stars.

January 27th, 2013

No longer at this practice and they never notified me. They cancelled my next appointment after I had already taken time off of work for it. RUDE front office staff. I requested a copy of my x-ray and MRI two weeks before my next appointment-it wasn't ready. Went for second opinion (thank goodness) and Bicos had completely blown the diagnosis! Stay away unless you want an unnecessary surgery.

February 9th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I went to Dr. Bicos for an ACL reconstructive surgery. He's a phenominal doctor, has very aggressive rehab schedules, and really pushes you to recover extremely quickly. Tremendous experience with him. -- I had the surgery in September, and felt back to normal in Nov/Dec.

June 7th, 2017