A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Biddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Biddle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Biddle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Biddle graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Biddle MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Biddle practice?
- Dr. James Biddle has 1 office location.
Dr. James Biddle practices Internal Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists.