Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Biddle has Saved My Life  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

I am a 49 year old woman who had been given the run-around by mainstream medical care providers since 1999-2000 in treating weight gain/lack of energy/high blood pressure. Other medical providers took my co-pay, listened to me, then wrote a prescription - all for prescription meds that had side effects for me. Finally, in 2011 I gave up my traditional BC/BS fringe/health insurance and looked for a natural MD. I did not like the first provider, then in late September 2011 I had my first appointment with Dr. Biddle and staff. His nurse obtained a FULL and extensive/multi-faceted history from me and then I spent a good bit of this first visit talking/interacting with Dr. Biddle. He does order tests - and I appreciate this because our bodies'bloodwork/chemistry tells our stories. Since that first visit I have followed all of this recommendations and now, 9 months later, I am healthier than I have been since I was in high school. My high blood pressure is GONE and I am not taking any prescription meds. Since January 1, 2012 I lost from 180 lbs and an ill-fitting women's size 12 dress to 137 lbs. and wearing a size 6 in women's sizes dress - no tummy issues. I believe my family's curse of various cardiovascular diseases does NOT have to be MY curse! Dr. Biddle turned my life and health around in 9 months. I had given other maintream MDs 11 or 12 years of my doctor's visits and money - and I was getting WORSE, not better. I have never felt rushed or treated with negative bedside manner - quite the opposite, in fact. I feel like, for pretty much the first time in my adult life, that I have REALLY been listened TO and treated as an intelligent adult who is in touch with her own body and wants to fix the root causes - not just treat the symptoms. I truly know that I have been given my healthy life back and for that I am very grateful.

|  ILADS cert? Well, yes, but...  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

I have had problems talking to this doctor and in getting him to take me seriously. He treats me like a five year old and rarely allows me to speak. In some cases he has simply responded to queries with "I don't believe you" or "I don't do that." He makes no secret of the fact that his time is money, that he makes more than you, and implies that you are wasting his time. No information is actually exchanged and one gets the impression he sincerely dislikes one and/or considers himself far above one.

|  Grateful to have found Dr. Biddle  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

My family was falling apart due to my 12 y.o. son's undiagnosed illnesses and very poor behavior for several years. We looked for answers from every conventional medicine Dr. around and were given a concoction of drugs...none of which helped and mostly made things worse! We came to Dr. Biddle as a last resort. His wonderful and "very knowledgeable" nurse took a careful history going back to conception, which took over an hour, and then shared this info with Dr. Biddle before calling us in. I especially appreciate how Dr. Biddle collaborates with his RN's in the presence of his patients...something most doctors are too proud to do. This process is more efficient and thorough than the "standard of care" offered by most rushed doctors, and I felt for the very first time, that our story was truly heard. Our entire first visit took 2.5 hours. Dr. Biddle knew what was probably wrong with my child almost immediately and ordered the appropriate testing. He called me within a few days and got him started on the appropriate medications to fight an aggressive infection that was found, among many, many other imbalances, etc. My boy, whom I was losing to reality very quickly, was almost back to normal in only 4 days!!! I am forever grateful to Dr. Biddle as I watch the transformation in my child over the past year, as he continues to "permanently heal", instead of putting band-aids on the symptoms! Yes, he does order many tests that are highly scientific and proven....of which I have researched them all, however, he does keep in mind only what is necessary for proper diagnosis and he is sensitive of the cost to the patient. I have found that every test is reasonably priced for the value offered and will forever be a part of your medical history and knowledge of your body. Communication regarding what you can afford is the key. He keeps a clock to watch so that every patient is respectfully seen on time....something I greatly appreciate and have never seen before in a doctor's office! He is NOT a pediatrician, and does not have the "child like" personality of one....however, if you want a doctor who will truly work hard to find the CAUSE of your illness and "teach" you the road to healing for you AND your family, I highly recommend him. You must be willing to be pro-active and a partner in your healing or Integrative medicine may not be for you. This is not a band-aid approach and quick fix approach.I have also seen Dr. Biddle as a patient, and I feel better now in my 40's than I did when I was 25 and now I have the energy to do the things I dreamed of doing when my children were older. My son, now 13, has grown to love, respect and trust Dr. Biddle and his quick, sarcastic humor. He is grateful to him for helping give his life back! I have probably spent more $ in co-pays and deductibles over the years with other doctors than I have paying Dr. Biddle for his wisdom and completely life-transforming help and teaching. He is a Sherlock Holmes and a teacher.....both is what a doctor should be! I, personally, can overlook any personality differences if I am confident that a doctor has my best interest at heart....and I KNOW Dr. Biddle does.

|  DO NOT waste your time and money  |  show details
May 27th, 2010

The man is a crook. His bedside manner with people, especially children, is cold and insensitive. We spent a fortune at his office yet you spend 3/4 of the time with his nurse. I called ahead of time and asked to briefly speak to Dr Biddle in private so that my child would not hear some of the frightening details of her dx. They refused and said he would use appropriate tone, I trusted that, he did not. He made my child (who has very thick skin) cry and shake in fear because he used very explicit details about her diagnosis and how difficult it would be to treat. In a harsh tone he wrapped up the conversation by stating "he wasn't going promise anything". The staff was cold and rigid. I take that back, they were compassionate and helpful up until the point when you give them your money. Do not even think about asking the staff and/or doctor any questions (even if it wasn't addressed because you only got to spend 1/4 of the time with the doctor). Their concern is more about time and money than answering a couple of short questions. He makes you feel like an idiot with his arrogant tone and condescending remarks. He looks more at the clock than he does with you. His staff advised the use of a recorder to be ok, he resented the fact it was used (red flag). He makes a huge profit on every test ordered and expects you to pay $48 for a half dozen signatures. The man is a crook and is making a fortune on those who are very, very sick and vulnerable. More importantly, my child is still sick. Not only did my child not improve but is left with the fear that something is terribly wrong and untreatable. My child will never be the same nor forget how scary that whole experience was for her. Shame on you Dr Biddle!