A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bieging, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieging graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bieging has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital-Chippewa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bieging accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Bieging:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James K. Bieging practice?
Dr. James Bieging practices Internal Medicine near Chippewa Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mosinee, WI and Ladysmith, WI.
See Chippewa Falls Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Bieging, Dr. Jaime Bieging, Dr. Santiago Bieging, Dr. Jacques Bieging