Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Biggers
Dr. James Biggers, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, TN, with another office in Waynesboro, TN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Biggers is affiliated with Hardin Medical Center, Roane County Medical Center and Roane Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Biggers has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. James Biggers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, TN.
Dr. Brian Lindsey
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery
Savannah, TN 0.01 mi7
Dr. Justin Whitley
Family Medicine, General Practice
Savannah, TN 0.01 mi9
Dr. Scott Kirsch
Savannah, TN 0.01 mi13