A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Billys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Billys is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Billys, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Billys graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Billys has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Billys MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James Billys practice?
- Dr. James Billys has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Billys practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons.