A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Billys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Billys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billys
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Billys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Billys, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Billys graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Billys has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Billys MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James Billys practice?
- Dr. James Billys has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Billys practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Temple Terrace, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL.