Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Binder
Dr. James Binder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry and Pediatrics. Dr. Binder is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, Cabell Huntington Hospital and Charleston Area Medical Center. Dr. Binder has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Binder has the following 4 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Binder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.
Dr. Gilbert Ratcliff Jr
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Huntington, WV 0 mi50
Dr. Jay Lakhani
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Huntington, WV 0 mi8
Dr. Brian Dunlap
Huntington, WV 0 mi11